Monday, November 21, 2011

Can a white child, being brestfed by a black woman give him thick lips?

I'm just wondering because a friend at school says that's why he has thick lips. I just need to know because any time someone asks, that's the answer he gives.Can a white child, being brestfed by a black woman give him thick lips?
It's a very funny answer, but he's only joking. My husband, who is white, breastfed from a black woman for a short time in hospital, and makes the same sort of silly joke. My son received breastmilk from an italian woman, and he loves salami, and olives.Can a white child, being brestfed by a black woman give him thick lips?
is this a jock!!!
You gotta be kidding me.
I really don't think so.
No, not true. The chocolate milk might cause some stomach ache, however.
Not at all.
Where's Genetics in that?
No! How you look is made of genetics from both parents side.
WOW Just WOW!!
No. That's not true. It's ridiculous actually.
NO....nuff said..

No comments:

Post a Comment