Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I make my dark lips look more red and appealing?

Am a fair looking guy and my dark chapped lips are a great turn of, I want 'em to look red and appealing. Pls help.How do I make my dark lips look more red and appealing?
When you are in the shower and your skin is soft, use a wash cloth to softly make circular motions on your lips. This will remove any dead skin you have. Once you get out of the shower apply a moisturizer to your lips (use one that is for your face, a body lotion may be to harsh). Be sure to apply a lip moisturizer throughout the day when your lips begin to feel dried out. Try Avon's Dew Kiss Lip Dew. This is VERY good for dry lips (and it doesn't have any color so you don't have to worry about that). After you have done all of these things for a while your skin should become pinker and healthy looking. Go to http://www.youravon/christinahernandez to find the lip moisturizer and I can help you there if you have any other questions relating to this.How do I make my dark lips look more red and appealing?
Philosophy lipbalm in Kiss me Red, it will be a natural sheer red. Also The Body Shop has a lipbalm in Strawberry that give very slight color.
Not much you can do about the red part, but obvsiouly use lip balm for the chapped part.
Chapstick/lip balm, and gently bite the inside of your lip when you go out, to make the blood go to the surface a bit and flush your lips.
stop smoking! use a red tinted lip gloss that will give them color and keep them from being chapped
I think a moisturiser for your lips would help. Many are made; you would have to find one right for you.
use lipstick
lipstick =)
when u r at home,apply beetroot juice over lips .in due coursethe color will change.stop smoking
i always apply lip balm or scentless chap stick whenever i can. but don't over do it- it can start to look globby- if your lips are really chapped- then use medicated chap stick. make sure that you use it often and only a thin layer.
Eat plent of vegetables protein and a vegetable fat[margerine or salad oil-to carry the vitamin A] and keep your mouth covered in lib balm like chapstick.
put VASELINE on your lips every night, leave for 5 minutes then gently scrub your lips, this will get of the dry skin. to maintain this go to bed with vaseline on %26amp; repeat every night! :o)











trust me, i do this every night and my lips are very voluptuous and appealing! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment