Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I turn my reddish lips more brown?

My lips are always very red and it clashes with my skin so how can i get lips that are more skin colored (peachish)?How can I turn my reddish lips more brown?
If you use liquid foundation, put a little on your lips.


Not ALOT but very little.


i know it sounds weird,


and then apply the desired color of lipstick you want, and finish off with a clear gloss. (:How can I turn my reddish lips more brown?
Get some lip gloss that is a shiny, pink ice color. It will help tone down the red.
buy lipgoss or lipstick with that color, or try to blend your lips with a brownish color to get the peachy color [;
use natural colored lipstick/gloss
Try some Maybelline 16 hour lip stain in a plum shade.
peachish colored lip stick or gloss
wear brown tinted lip stick try covergirl
try a lip stain. They stay on longer and can look more natural when worn with lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment