Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i get naturally pale lips?

I have really bright red lips and i hate it! How do i make my lips more pale with out using any make up.How do i get naturally pale lips?
well if you don't count vaseline as make up, apply some after you shower or in the morning.How do i get naturally pale lips?
i'm the same..








so now i wear nude/flesh toned lipstick all the time.


try hue lipstick by Mac, Nude Attitude by Revlon, (or for a light shade of pink) Airy fairy by Rimmel.
put concelar (that you use on the face) on of a pale-ish skin color.


then put lip gloss on over it


looks like you have lighter lips
You guys realize women purchase tubes of skin paint to rub on thier lips to make them look redder? Seriously, don't worry about it.
I think you need some kind of make up, here is how I learn how.
I'm the same! I hate it. They look like I'm a vampire or something.





I'm going to be checking back here for answers!
ewww no!





red lips are awesome!
how old are you? red lips are hot!
idk but pale lips are hot
Bleach them, drink about a 1/4th of a cup of bleach, swish it around in your mouth, with your lips sucked in so they touch it, and the spit it out.


They should be whiter, if not, repeat the process once a day for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment