Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there any home remidies or product out there that can make my lips thinner?

I am a guy so I don't really want to use makeup. Don't tell me big lips are sexy because Ive heard it all befor and I do not agree. I live everyday being self-concious of my lips. I want to get surgery but I don't have the money. Help me!Is there any home remidies or product out there that can make my lips thinner?
hhhhhhhhot!!!! i know this guy that has lucious lips...he always tucks them in in pictures and stuff to look more ';manly'; but i think its silly (yet somehow still adorible). big lips are sooooo sexy!!!!Is there any home remidies or product out there that can make my lips thinner?
Its really sad that you don't like your beautiful lips. I may not have seen them but lush(thick is never the word) lips on a man to me is devastatingly sexy. No matter how unattractive the rest of the face may look lush lips always generates certain thoughts if you know what I mean. But no I cant think of any remedies probably because most people with lush lips don't look for a cure for something most people see as a positive attribute to any gender.
The only way to thin your lips is to do it surgically. Or just live with it. Everyone has something about them that is not perfect or that they dislike about themselves. Most people just deal with it, and the others go under the knife. But men with big lips are very sexy. But it does depend on how they look on him. So if it's bothering you that bad, save up your money.
oh you'd rather be like me?? and have a bump in your nose (when no one else i nyour family has it ..leaving you to wonder where it came from??)???








count your blessings...
You have to bite them really hard.I mean REALLY REALLY hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment