Monday, November 21, 2011

How come every time there is someone with big lips people say they look like a fish or a frog?

People say stuff like that about Adriana Lima, Angelina Jolie, and other people I know. These people are beautiful though.How come every time there is someone with big lips people say they look like a fish or a frog?
it's becasuse theyre jealous. big lips are much nicer than thin lipsHow come every time there is someone with big lips people say they look like a fish or a frog?
Adriana Lima is very beautiful. Angelina Jolie scares me. She doesnt look like a fish or frog though. Its personal prefrence. people on here are going to say its jealousy, but not everyone likes huge lips. some people like thin lips. people like blonde hair. others like red... It's just peoples stupid beauty preferences that dont really matter. and to be quite honest I think hollywood is retarded so I dont really care.
well fish do have big lips. they don't mean the ppl are ugly, the just look at the fishes lips and compare. good the idiot deleted himself. jerk
WTF Adriana lima and angelina jolie dont look like fish or a freaking frog...Dei got Beautiful lipz dei..just jealous cuz dei cant get Lipz like dem..cuz dei only have thin lipz..hahah losers.....daz why whit ppl are jelous of black ppl
kinda this..





http://www.bloggaul.com/arti/pic/arti_62…
People are just jealous that they can't have those lips, so they call them by bad names to make thier smaller lips less ';fishlike'; or ';froglike';...
Don't listen to ignorant people, they talk about everyone else because they are insecure about how they look.
because fishes have ******* big lips


i mean wow look at those lips on that fish...


as its on the plate for me to eat it ;)








xxxxxxxxxx
I know right, my friend has big lips and people always say she looks like a fish....


Her boyfriend describes them as juicy and gorgeous though!
I have a friend with huge beautiful lips, and I envy her. I would never call her ';Trout Pout';.





XO LILF!
no people actually admire there lips, and wish they had the same, some people even surgeries for their lips
I have big beautiful lips and I sure don't look like a frog or a fish...People are just mean....
you forgot Kaz James and Jessica Alba
%26lt;------- I don't think my lips resemble a fish or a frog. A taco maybe, but not a fish or frog...
LOL .. maybe because fish have wide lips? + frogs have big mouths?
id love to have big lips but fish and frog lips no way
rude peoples %26gt;_%26lt; :(
Haha my lips are kind of big. Sorry I don't think Angelina Jolie lips are cute. They look like a duck!!!
grtgrtgrtgrtgrtg
well..people have diff opinins.


i somehow dont like big lips. sorry
they are jealous. people love my big lips.
i agree with jayci!!





my lips are big to and i love them!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment