Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it possible to touch my lips with my penis?

I just love the taste of d1ck, I was wondering if it was possible that I could taste my own?Is it possible to touch my lips with my penis?
The ability to touch or perform felatio on your own penis is the suspected desire of the majority of men based on surveys and the understanding that the vast majority of men desire felatio from whoever including themselves. Some men have the flexibility to perform felatio on themselves but the majority find if physically too difficult or impossible.





If you desire the ability I would recommend an intense yoga or body contortion program which would teach you how to stretch your muscles and ligaments to make it possible for you to achieve your goal.





Although self stimulation has been the pratice and desire of most males, being stimulated by a partner is the favored choice. This may be a more productive path for your sexual satisfaction.Is it possible to touch my lips with my penis?
ya definetly!! it is possible.





lay down on your back, lift up the thighs and try to touch your both knees on both sides of ears on ground.





it will definetly help you to touch lips with penis or even you can suck your penis with some practice.
depends on erection ut back flexibility, lay on ur back, rasie ur legs, approximate ur knees to ur head now it is so close but can u *** in this position ? lol i doubt, and its easier to get it by ur hands lol why get the hard ride
It all depends on the flexibility of your body, the easiest way to get close is to roll onto your shoulders with your back against wall and your knees either side of your head. If you can't get close that way forget it!
Yes you can I actually seen Ron Jeremy do it.
depends on your flexibility, try yoga ya homo
I always knew you were a fruit, Trebek.





THE DAY IS MINE
when i was 14 i touch mine to my nose
ask GCG or Kevin to snowball you.
not that Clint has tried, but no
Wow..thanks for dragging me over here PCB!
give it a go darlin....take pics
yes juts try harder
some guys can suck themselves off - look on the net

No comments:

Post a Comment