Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get naturally RED LIPS?

I have darkish-pinkish lips ( am Indian), but I want very red lips. Are there any natural reedie? I have to attend a wedding in a fe weeks! Please help!How do I get naturally RED LIPS?
i am also an indian..


you can make your lips pinkish by applying rose water on your lips for all the days to come,i read it somewhere that it gives the lips a pinkish tinge..try it out!How do I get naturally RED LIPS?
You can try a tinted red lip balm- im not sure what you mean...





http://www.sephora.com/search/search_res鈥?/a>





You dab on a bit and it's not glossy or anything, its just a hint of color
My Lips Gt Very Red In Winter, But Sometimes i hate it. I think It's Just because its dry outside.





Don't stop drinking water though... You need it XD








Just Be Yourself, And You Will Be Beautiful. %26lt;3








Maybe Lipstick?
im indian too try to just put lipstick on like the ones that stay on no matter what then it comes off in a certain amount of time


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>
Regularly apply coriander juice and DONT smoke
i think you can get some lipstain - google it.
Gently rub a peice of beetroot over the lips. It takes a long time to work out though.
Trust me, pure red lips are ugly and don't match the tone of your skin.
put on red lipsticks and there is know way that you can make your lips red unless you get surgery.
I don't think there's any other way besides lipstick.
Rub carrots n strawberries on them
plastic surgery?
keep biting them until your lips start to bleed:)
Nobody is perfect.. just try to be urself .. n u will be beautiful.
what the hell is your problem just put lipstick on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>













love ms.lovable

No comments:

Post a Comment