Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I make my lips appear smaller?

They are really full and it looks really bad on me, considering my teeth are terible and I have bold glasses and hair. I want them thiner and smaller, and I don't want to buy anything HELP!How can I make my lips appear smaller?
Wear darker color lip shades will make your lips appear smaller... don't wear nude, light, or clear shades of lip gloss these only make your lips look bigger.How can I make my lips appear smaller?
nothing. your lucky you have bigger lips and don't have to get injections and such. for your big hair you can use mousse or gel. If your hair isnt curly i prefer you use mousse when your hair is wet. my lips are very tiny and i really wish they could be bigger so be proud! (: get braces and contacts as well as mousse and you'll be fine.
use a lip liner to define it. slightly draw inside your natural lip. and complete with your everyday lipstick. next, take a small brush and some foundation/concealer, and apply it around the lip liner.
Darker colors are slimming, light colors are the opposite. Think about it like this....





Women who are heavier and wear white pants, well they look much bigger and you can see every thing. Darker make them look thinner.
Okay the trick is that if you wear a lighter shade like pink it will make them look smaller.





Dark shades make lips look bigger.
GIRL STOP TRIPPEN ON YOUR FACE . WITH SOME BRACES AND ALITTLE TIME I BET YOU HAVE THE FACE OF A MODEL/ STOP HATING ON YOUSELF AND JUST BE HAPPY YOUR HEALTHY!!GOD BLESS
Nude them out with foundation.
HI!












































;D
sorry, but theres no way..


i mean, they are already big
theres really nothng u can do.





just get braces, contacts and nice hair =D

No comments:

Post a Comment