Monday, November 21, 2011

How come little kids smack their lips while sleeping but adults don't so much?

It's the cutest thing that toddlers and babies do when they are sleeping. You know when they kinda move their mouth so cute if they are a little bothered when trying to sleep? Why don't adults do the same thing?How come little kids smack their lips while sleeping but adults don't so much?
baby and toddlers have less teeth so they have more room to move their tongue around, where as adults don't.How come little kids smack their lips while sleeping but adults don't so much?
my son does the same thing. i always thought it was because i nursed him and that's what he did when he released me, smacked his lips. old habits hard to break?
i dunno my cousin and my niece do it and my mom says i do it too i think its e fen weird
I remember my daughter doing that when she was a baby.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment